Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Horses Playing mrsroadrunner A Wildlife, Nature Photographer, Oregon

mrsroadrunner A Wildlife, Nature Photographer, Oregon

Horses Playing


I thought it would be a good day to go out to the horses playing.
I did not know it was going to pour door rain on me! BUT seeing this is when my gelding loves to play......
His white is really white when he is not playing in the mud! Our mare is not as thrilled when it rains , but my gelding gets her going too. I do not make it a habit to play with my horses, they are bigger than me and accidents happen. I stand off to the side as they play. Rule is no acting up when I am standing around them.
This is mostly my gelding for he is just a card when it is cool, wet and rainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment