Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wild Turkeys Gobble Gobble!

mrsroadrunner A Wildlife, Nature Photographer, Oregon

Wild Turkeys Gobble Gobble!

I first saw these turkeys roosting in the trees.

I headed out and did not realize that I had to go through swamp to get to them !


They allowed me pretty close, than started walking off. Surprising how fast they move for just walking!


One of them even stops to eat! They were really scared HAHA!!

They looked like all Toms. I have been told the toms will stay together until breeding season. Not sure if this is true or not but from my observations of the wild turkeys we have here in Central Oregon it sounds right.

mrsroadrunner store

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

--------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment