Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

Art Gallery Show Update

mrsroadrunner A Wildlife, Nature Photographer, Oregon

Art Gallery Show Update

The local art gallery show came and went.


We are still not 100% healthy and thought it best not to be around a group of people. We did show up, we stayed for a half hour or so (until Guy started coughing real bad).

With the economy going as it is here in our area, I was skeptical of anything selling. It was nice to see my photography on the wall and being looked at!

I called the gallery and spoke to another artist there who gave me the run down.

This is just the way it goes. I will add what I have over there at this time. If you are ever in Madras Oregon stop in and look around!

Art Adventure Gallery
185 SW 5th Street
Madras, OR 97741
541.475.7701
info@artadventuregallery.com

Monday - Friday:
11am - 5pm (all year)
Saturday:
10am - 3pm (June - December)
or By Appointment

Coralie

No comments:

Post a Comment