Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sagebrush Lizard Wild Oregon Lizard

Sagebrush Lizard . We were personally talking amongst ourselves about the lizards here in Oregon that once were seen all over, to not seeing very many at all!!
I ran across this lizard as he/she was sitting on top of a fence post sunning itself. At first this lizard ran!! But ironically enough stopped, and just looked at me for the longest time!
I do not bother to catch this stuff that I find, instead I started taking this lizards photograph. I thought the blue on this lizard was quite pretty!!
At first I read up on the Western Fence Lizard, but the photographs I found were more of a blue then this one was, but it really could be a western fence lizard.....

http://www.mrsroadrunner.com/


Posted via email from mrsroadrunner's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment