Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

Old Ranch

Old Ranch. This ranch has always been up high looking down on us for some time. Locals I am sure know of this place! I noticed as I walked up there, staying on the old dirt road that it is up for sale. Sure wished I had the money! It has a lot of potential.
Water is a huge deal here and it has natural water on it, who knows what else?
I did see a good sized mule deer buck as I was walking there to take these photographs. The hawks and other birds of prey..... The views are just great! Who knows maybe I will ask for permission to go onto the property and get more photographs? Before new people buy it and tear down the history?

I know of some of the local rumors of the place, but just rumors.......

http://www.mrsroadrunner.com/


Posted via email from mrsroadrunner's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment