Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

2011 Calendars

2011 Calendars . I am in the process of putting out several more calendars. This is what I have thus far.

The cascade mountains of Oregon is a premium, 13.5" x 19" full color photographs I took of, well our cascade mountains. Now I am not supposed to tell you this, but I am haha!! These premium calendars will be going on sale the closer to 2011 it gets. But shshshshsh this is our secrete!!

Oregon's bird of prey is the next premium calendar. 13.5" x 19" full color photographs. You guessed it, birds of prey that I caught with my camera!

Color Of Lilies is my next premium calendar. 13.5 x 19" full color photographs of lilies I have captured with my camera. I love lilies and we grow many of them so I can get my photographs! Which brings me to my next calendar;

Lilies  13.5 X 19" Premium calendar of my original lily photographs. All unique and different from the color of lilies calendar.

Now I am onto the standard quality calendars of my original photography. The standard quality calendars are 11" x 8.5". Not as big as the premium, but this is ok too!! The standard as well as the premium all are in English, and have American holidays added for convenience. Now there is a option for you in different countries as well. Just contact me since I love to interact with those in other countries.

Beauty of the dahlia is just my first of the Dahlia flower. We grow these in our flower gardens and I just LOVE them!! This is 11" x 8.5 color photographs of my original photography at a very reasonable price!!

Spring Reflections In Oregon is a collection of a photo shoot up in the Deschutes National Forest here in Oregon. Again 11" x 8.5 color photographs. The photographs themselves have been a huge hit, so this is my next calendar creation. I found I really like creating calendars and there is a very nice niche for me in the market place for my quality photography. 

Cascades Of The Pacific Northwest has been my next creation of a standard calendar. Responsibly priced of course! Original photography should be accessible for everyone, this is my goal without giving up quality.

I am working on several more projects before 2011 arrives. Oregon is a beautiful place and I plan on sharing my photography to everyone who loves nature, wildlife, history, flowers and just beautiful photography. Keep a eye out for more items to be made available!

http://www.mrsroadrunner.com/


Posted via email from mrsroadrunner's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment