Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bald Eagle, Wild and Free As It Should Be

Bald Eagle, Wild and Free As It Should Be. I found this eagle sitting high up on the hill in this tree watching down at the lake. I started to climb, stopping every other step or so to take shots. When I got to close, this bald eagle took flight, sorry to say in the other direction! The canyon is steep, so I made my way down to the truck where Guy and the dogs were waiting.
I could see when I was getting to close, this bald eagle started looking around for a way out. A safe way out. I could have climbed to the top, looked over to see where this eagle went. But the climb was steep and these eagles can fly far in a very short time.
The bald eagle is not the biggest eagle we have, but they are our national bird.

http://www.mrsroadrunner.com/

Posted via email from mrsroadrunner's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment