Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sparrow Birds Working For Their Meal

Sparrow Birds Working For Their Meal . I admit, it is ridiculous the money we spend on the wildlife here. The gardens and such to attract the wildlife so I can photograph them. I justify this expense as entertainment, for really Guy and I can sit for hours just talking and watching all the wildlife we work so hard to attract to our place.

We stopped in at the Madras Livestock Auction where they opened up a feed store. We need bird seed in big time bulk. The sparrows are the main birds we feed here, but without the sparrows the other birds would not be attracted.

As soon as we walked into the feed store we saw this seedblock. We thought this would slow down the birds a little, making them work for their meal. It has, and offered me a great photography opportunity!

We are more than happy to try out such products if, and I mean if, it is cost affective!
.

http://www.mrsroadrunner.com/


Posted via email from mrsroadrunner's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment