Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rufous Hummingbird In The High Desert

Rufous Hummingbird In The High Desert
Mrsroadrunner Photography Wildlife Nature: Rufous Hummingbird In The High Desert &emdash; hummingbird 555

Meet the Rufous Hummingbird! This is the Hummingbird we have most here at the house. The Rufous Hummers show up here for the breeding season.

Mrsroadrunner Photography Wildlife Nature: Rufous Hummingbird In The High Desert &emdash; hummingbird 346

The hummers like the pine trees we have here. This Hummer had followed me around so I took some photographs!

Mrsroadrunner Photography Wildlife Nature: Rufous Hummingbird In The High Desert &emdash; hummingbird 363

All the Hummingbirds react to the click of my camera. Pretty aggressive birds during this time of the year!

Mrsroadrunner Photography Wildlife Nature: Rufous Hummingbird In The High Desert &emdash; hummingbird 365

This Hummingbird was so curious that the hummingbird did not appreciate a neighbor stopping by to chat! The hummingbird dove at the neighbor I am assuming trying to run off the neighbor haha!

Hummingbirds really do get used to us! This species of Hummingbird will show back up here at the house at any time. We have had this species here for quite a few years now, do not expect 2015 to be any different.

Mrsroadrunner Photography Wildlife Nature: Rufous Hummingbird In The High Desert &emdash; hummingbird 512

I think this Hummingbird followed me around because I kicked up bugs? Even "talking", back to the click of my camera haha!!

Mrsroadrunner Photography Wildlife Nature: Rufous Hummingbird In The High Desert &emdash; hummingbird 570

Hummingbirds do not relax very often and I just feel these Hummingbirds here at the house like to watch what I am doing as much as I like watching them!

Thank you for coming by and checking out this Rufous Hummingbirds photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment