Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Flight of The Bumble Bee

Mrsroadrunner Photography | Flight of The Bumble Bee


Mrsroadrunner Photography: Flight of The Bumble Bee &emdash; Flight of The Bumble Bee

Meet one of my visitors! I have shown other photographs gotten of what I call a bumblebee.

This little series of shots taken in June of 2014 are on one of my many Lupine Flowers.

Mrsroadrunner Photography: Flight of The Bumble Bee &emdash; Flight of The Bumble Bee

My observation of everything around me began as a child as many peoples had. I just never stopped. Many things I find interesting still today. Insects who visit my garden are some of the things I find interesting.

Mrsroadrunner Photography: Flight of The Bumble Bee &emdash; Flight of The Bumble Bee

These days I have time to observe what I like too. Be it a small insect or a large mammal. As I had said before when this species showed up it was aggressive towards me After getting used to my routine , and if it wanted to work here in my garden, we were going to have to get along. After a couple days no more challenging me by flying into my face. Along with this behavior, others who showed up after the first one never showed this behavior to me. I found this interesting. As if in some way communication between the bees had happened without inviting me.

Mrsroadrunner Photography: Flight of The Bumble Bee &emdash; Flight of The Bumble Bee

After everyone learned to get along taking photographs of this rather large insect got easier as far as being comfortable around each other.

Round and round the bee would go, doing it's work around the Lupine Flower. Starting at the bottom of the flower blooms and working it's way up until no more peddles were open.

Thank you for stopping by and see my photographs! Trying to show as many of my photographs as I can until the busy time of the year will start up for me, this will be spring, however the way the weather has been lately this might be earlier then I even thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment