Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 14, 2014

Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet

Mrsroadrunner Photography | Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet



Mrsroadrunner Photography: Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet &emdash; Ruby-crowned Kinglet bird 020



This is the Ruby-crowned Kinglet. Very small and quick bird!



Mrsroadrunner Photography: Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet &emdash; Ruby-crowned Kinglet 048

I do get a good archive of photographs going of one species of wildlife. This Ruby-crowned Kinglet is no different.



Mrsroadrunner Photography: Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet &emdash; Ruby-crowned Kinglet bird 049

Na you can not tell he knows I am here photographing him in this shot! HA



I named the shot below "flying", however he was just getting his balance more then actually "flying".

Mrsroadrunner Photography: Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet &emdash; Ruby-crowned Kinglet bird 058



Here he is flashing his color!



Mrsroadrunner Photography: Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet &emdash; Ruby-crowned Kinglet bird 059



This next shot is one of my favorites. He is just kicking back and showing his color!



Mrsroadrunner Photography: Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet &emdash; Ruby-crowned Kinglet bird 068



This last one he just hops off to somewhere else!



Mrsroadrunner Photography: Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet &emdash; Ruby-crowned Kinglet jumping bird 069



The shot I had to add in here, it is the last useable shot I got of this day of the Ruby-crowned Kinglet AND the closest this Ruby-crowned Kinglet or any of the Kinglets ever came this close to me and my camera. I actually was somewhat shocked for I make it no secrete to the birds, wildlife or anything that I am right here.... with my camera in hand!

Mrsroadrunner Photography: Hanging Out With A Ruby-crowned Kinglet &emdash; Ruby-crowned Kinglet bird 122



My other Ruby-crowned Kinglet post can be seen and read here Thank you for coming by and Hanging out with this Ruby-crowned Kinglet bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment